Find rentals fast,
Get roommates faster
We’re here to simplify everything about renting.
It's easier to find a place, if you've got friends to do it with
What we’ve built to improve your rental experience so far 👇
Join a Roomies Group
Create or join a group, set your ideal budget and location preferences
Invite others to join you
Send out invite links to your friends, or across social media platforms
Search and visit rentals together
Search for rentals, schedule viewings, and move-in — it’s that easy!
Find the best living spaces near you
Search for properties on your own, or get direct recommendations via e-mail.
Securely book viewing schedules
Trusted by our partner communities.
We’re partnered with over 20+ communities, ranging from student councils to corporate groups.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to visit our web app, or copy and paste app.dormy.ph on your browser.
- Use to search bar to type the location where you want to find rentals in.
- Click on any available listing from the search results.
- Click Visit Schedule, then select a date and time for your viewing.
- Wait for the property manager to accept your viewing schedule request.
- Once accepted, you’ll receive a Dormy Visit Pass via email and a map to the location.
- On the viewing day, simply show your Visit Pass to the reception area, and you will be accommodated by our partners.
In the Dormy Web App, click on the Roomies icon to visit the roomies page.
Then, click on “Create a Roomie Group” at the bottom of the page.
Set your budget range, amenity preferences, and the location where you want to find rentals in.
After creating the group, you’ll be able to send an invite link to others.
Send the invite link to friends, or post it on public social media groups to receive Roommate join requests.
Once you have a group set-up, a new option in viewing schedules will be available, allowing you to set inquiry, visit, and move-in schedules with your new roommates.
Dormy Blue is our one-stop shop for all rental needs, with services ranging from laundry pick-up, water delivery, and more.
Access to Dormy Blue is given to all tenants who:
- Are tenants of a Dormy Partner Property (e.g., Dorms, Condos, etc.)
- Are tenants of a Dormy Enterprise Partner (e.g., Corporations, SMBs, etc.)
- Are affiliates of a Dormy Community Partner (e.g., Student Councils, Organizations, etc.)
We plan to expand access to the Dormy Blue Marketplace soon — but for now, we’re only opening them to our partners and affiliate tenants.
Currently, Dormy is only open to partnering with enterprise partners.
If you are a private landlord or a broker, Click here to join our waitlist.
Can’t find the answer to your question? We’ll help you out! 👇
Join us in digitizing the rental experience.
Find beds and rooms for rent near you.
For Property Managers
Find tenants for your bedspaces.