If you’re looking for renters for your condo, dorm, apartment, or bed spaces, you’ve come to the right place! Dormy can help you reach thousands of renters and it only takes a few minutes to list your rental.
Here’s a guide to help you through the process.
Creating an Account
- Go to business.dormy.ph and click “Sign up today” if you don’t have an account yet.
- Choose the Google account that you want to use for your Dormy account. This account will be used for your next log-ins and for you to receive updates about your listings.
- Create your profile by answering a few questions. This will help the renters identify your listings.
Listing your first rental
- On the upper right of your screen, click “Post Your Rental”.
- Answer a few questions and fill-up the fields to let us and the renters discover your property. It will only take 6 steps and a few minutes and you’ll be set to start earning money.
- Wait for Dormy’s approval as we check the information that you submitted. This is part of Dormy’s effort to eliminate spam and scams to provide a safe experience for both renters and owners.
Managing your listing
Dormy created very powerful tools to assist you in managing your listings including leads, visit schedules, and messages. Let’s run through them one-by-one.
- On the side menu, click “Leads”.
- Here, you can find people who are interested in your listings. This way, you won’t be confused about who’s who and you won’t end up losing a potential renter.
- As you interact with them, you can change their status to help you keep track on your progress and agreements.
- On the side menu, click “Manage Listings”.
- Here, you can update your listings if you made some mistakes the first time or if you added or removed something in the unit.
Managing Visit Schedules
- On the side menu, click “Visit Schedules”.
- Tracking visit schedules can be a headache, especially when you have a lot of renters lining up. We placed a calendar here to make sure you don’t miss an appointment.
- You can also approve or decline visit requests here.
- On the side menu, click “Messages”.
- Here, you can entertain inquiries from renters directly from Dormy’s dashboard. There’s no more need to switch between multiple messaging apps — no more hassle!
Making money out of your rentals is now super easy with Dormy! Start now by going to business.dormy.ph 💙
If you have any questions, you can send us an email at [email protected]